Following the recent abuse of vulnerabilities in various malware distributions and attacks, it is becoming more crucial to detect said information early on.
Zero-day and other various vulnerabilities are typically spread faster through social networks. AhnLab provides the trend of current vulnerabilities through the ATIP service based on the information collected by the in-house infrastructure.
Additionally, ATIP offers information on said vulnerabilities’ characteristics and countermeasures through related news clippings, ASEC Notes, analysis reports, security advisories, and more.
This report introduces the vulnerabilities that are trending each month along with their statistics and characteristics.
- CVE-2023-23397 (Microsoft Outlook)
- CVE-2023-21716 (Microsoft Word)
- CVE-2023-21768 (Windows Winsock Driver)
- CVE-2023-27532 (Veeam Backup&Replication)
- CVE-2023-23752 (Joomla)
- CVE-2023-25610 (Fortinet FortiOS, FortiProxy)
- CVE-2022-41328 (Fortinet FortiOS)
- CVE-2023-23415 (Windows ICMP)
- CVE-2023-28432 (MinIO)
- CVE-2023-0179 (Linux Kernel)